As a shared space, the Voxel Lab is used by many people for different purposes.
This shared calendar gives us a way of knowing when the space is available, and who to expect in the lab at any given time. Access to add to the calendar is provided to Voxel Lab Mentors and Core Members.
Voxel Orientations and other trainings, like shop safety training, sewing machine training, and Studio 38 orientation, are usually available during Open Hours – email email@example.com to request.
As a reminder:
- Members have access from 12pm-8pm
- Mentors have access from 8am-11pm
- Core Members have access 24/7
Remember: never work with tools alone!
Here is a guide to knowing how to read calendar listings:
- [Open Hours] – the lab is staffed by a one of our student staffers, and they are available to provide orientations and trainings – please still email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request
- [Staffed] – the lab will have a mentor or core member in it, but they may working on other things and not be available for orientations and trainings
- [reserved] – the lab is reserved for a meeting or class, and is not available for general use